Why areMy name and email are showing up on my listing?

My name and email address are filled in on the request more info box? I am the seller! I do not need to contact my self nor do I want my name and address published! This is a for sale by owner. How do I remove it? If I just delete it , it reappears when I open page!
  • July 02 2014 - Lynbrook
  • 0

Since you are signed in to your Zillow account, it always pre-populates your information into those fields.  It is not distinguishing that it is your own home.  Only you can see that it is there.  Try signing out of your Zillow account and then viewing your home again, the field should be blank then.  Either way, unless you are an agent and have provided Zillow permission to display your contact info, it is not seen by the public.  Hope this helps!