Profile picture for maffet171

Why can't I biuy a house in Georgia when I make $1500 a month? I owned a house in Mount Airy.

My property taxes were only $400 because I am retired. I had plenty of money left. My mortgage was only $139 a month.It was a new house. I mived to New Jersey, and I don't like it here.
  • March 31 2014 - Clarkesville
  • 0

Not sure why you can't buy a house, have you spoken with a lender? Talk to the lender who has your current mortgage and see if they work in the Georgia area.
Do you need a referral for a Realtor in Georgia who can help connect you with a lender?
Or you can go up to professionals here on Zillow.