Profile picture for ameliabedelia

Why can't I edit the date and price of my home's last sale?

I paid more for my home than the price shown on Zillow, and bought it years later than the last date shown, and yet I am not allowed as the homeowner to change and update it. Why not? Can someone please help?
  • November 23 2009 - Squirrel Hill South

Profile picture for ameliabedelia
Thanks for the answer. The home sold more than a year ago, and other homes on this street and in this neighborhood has sold later than this one, and yet they are updated, so it is quite puzzling.

Profile picture for BMFPitt
That data is taken directly from county records on a periodical basis.  If you bought recently, give it some time to populate.