Profile picture for ryan1333

Why can't I look at homes for sale north of NW 164th street in Oklahoma city?

I have not been able to see homes listed on Zillow for Oklahoma City area north of NW 164th and N.May, N.Penn and N.Western.  I'm able to see the homes listed on Zillow in these areas through my Iphone app, but not my laptop.  Could you look into the problem. Thanks, ryan1333.
  • September 20 2010 - Oklahoma City
  • 0

Connie is right.  Contacting a Realtor is a grea way to get a customized report that details everything you need. 

You may also want to try searching by school district which might help. 

Profile picture for Connie Klemme

did you ever get this problem solved?  is it maybe that the area is Edmond and if you put in the city as Oklahoma City it won't return anything.  might be a glitch too.   You can contact a Realtor to set you up a custom search that has more detail to it than what you do on zillow and save it for you to just view without having to actually search.