Why can't I put the pictures in and why is my listing showing as the previous listing agents listing

I have a new listing to put up, but It is still in here by the previous agent.  I cannot put in the pictures are cancel out the old picture?  My client is not happy!

• April 05 2011 - Parole
  • 0

If the old agent has failed to remove their listing feed, you will have problems.  Scroll to the very bottom of the property details page where it says "listing source".  If blue, click on it.  Contact the agent mentioned in the listing source and read them the riot act.    (And, at that point swear to all about that you'll always clean up all listing feeds promptly and thoroughly .)