Why can't Zillow get the correct information on my listing?

Zillow currently has my home incorrectly listed as "Not for Sale". I have repeatedly requested them to correct that information. To date, they have ignored my request. Is there some way to get them to respond, short of legal action?
  • September 13 2013 - Port Charlotte
  • 0

Hi Jim keep in mind using an agent will save you time, money, hassle, and get your home sold at a better price sooner. I can help you get your home SOLD I you are serious about selling please contact me. My internet marketing range is wide and I am good at what I do.
[Contact information and hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for information.]

Why?  Perhaps you didn't find the Zillow help center on how to use Zillow yet.

There are three ways you can get your home listed on Zillow as a FSBO:

You can add it manually, click here.

You can put it in a feed from something like postlets.

You can pay a FSBO site to list your home and chose that it syndicates with Zillow, if that is one of the options on that site.  (Not all do).  If you have done this and it doesn't appear on Zillow, you need to communicate with the feed source to see what is up.

Bottom line, Zillow is not scraping the web looking for your listing.  Instead, you have to put your listing on Zillow.  Legal action will do absolutely nothing to get your listing on Zillow, I'm puzzled why you think that approach may work (except the American way seems to be to stomp one's foot and threaten legal action).    Actions as described above will get it on Zillow.