Profile picture for waterlooreader

Why can't the information for 167 Broad st. Plattsburgh be corrected.. last sold in 1985.. ETC.....

I will try again... 167 Broad st has many errors on Zillow... too bad their is no way to correct this.  House last sold in 1985, has harwood and carpet on floors.. I logged on as representative of owner to make changes but when I log out the original "wrong" information still shows.  This house has an upstairs bathroom with shower and two bedrooms and there is a basement... many things that need to be corrected.  Would be very nice if Zillow chose to have some contact phone number or email to be able to correct their errors...

July 02 2009 - Plattsburgh

Hi waterlooreader,
I asked someone from customer care to come here and try to help.Here's a video on how to claim and edit your home, and here's one on how to use the My Estimate feature.

1. Cumberland Head Rd, Town Of Plattsburgh, NY Home For Sale
    Cumberland Head Rd, Town Of Plattsburgh, NY 12901

2. 31 Smokey Ridge Rd, Plattsburgh, NY Home For Sale
    31 Smokey Ridge Rd, Plattsburgh, NY 12901

3. 9 Kellogg Ct, Plattsburgh, NY Home For Sale
    9 Kellogg Ct, Plattsburgh, NY 12901