Why can't you get my property value correct?

My listing is for 2141 Florian Place, Lenoir, NC 28645.  I am selling the property my house is on and 8 other attached parcels.  Apparently you have chosen one of the other parcels, not the one my house is on.  The tax value of the propery my house is on is about $199,000, but you have chosen one of the other 8 parcels aand have the tax value at $1,200.  Please fix this!!! My realtor Linda Mears at Coldwell Banker has worked on this for several days without being able to resolve it.
  • October 18 2013 - Lenoir
  • 0

Profile picture for JoshBarnettREIB
Zillow is the not the market.  Claiming your home and ensuring all the data is correct can help, but zillow is not the market.