Profile picture for gebabeal

Why can't you remove a house that is no longer for sale

I had my house for sale but removed it from the market 7 months ago. You morons continue to show it for sale, and it I am inundated with annoying phone calls from "potential" buyers as well as idiotic real estate agents. I have sent several notes but have not received any replies. STOP SHOWING MY HOUSE FOR SALE!  I am close to taking legal action. Thank you,

George DePalmo
335 Walton Heath Drive
Orlando, Fl. 32828
  • May 19 2011 - Orlando
  • 1

Best Answer

I understand your frustration. I flagged your house listing so that Zillow will see your request. You can do that too on the very bottom of your main house page where is says "report a problem with listing". That sends an email to Zillow telling them about the error. You also need to know that your house may be listed for sale on other sites like this one here.

This agent here is the one who sent your listing to Zillow. It looks like he has removed it from his website, but if he just did that in the last day or two it has not had time to drop off of Zillow. You can email him from his Zillow page and ask for ALL listing feeds to be removed not just the one to Zillow. My guess is that there is a rogue listing feed that this agent did not remove and that is why this listing keep popping up on Zillow and other sites. The good news is that the listing should stop on Zillow within the next day or two. Hope the info helps.

Thank you for the best answer! I appreciate it and I hope that the flag helps gets the listing removed. 

Profile picture for gebabeal
Why am I getting a response from an agent? I want a response from someone at Zillow, not an agent. The agents are the people who do 1% worth of work for a 7% commission. Without a doubt, the most overpaid, under qualified profession on the planet.

Profile picture for gebabeal
Wrong answer. I never asked for my house to be advertised on Zillow and my previous agent is gone, I have no way to contact him. Someone at Zillow managment can surely remove the listing, but they have conveniently placed themselves in a place where thay cannot be contacted.  What next ?? Does anyone have an actual phone number for Zillow ??

George - It looks as though the feed for your home being "for sale" is coming from your previous agent. Call them & ask them to remove their feed. You can then "claim" the home & edit any details.