Profile picture for mehline

Why can I no longer find the values of all of the houses on my street? That was very helpful.

I will be putting my house on the market in the Spring and want to know the value of those houses for sale and NOT FOR SALE in the neighborhood.  I can't even find the houses for sale in the neighborhood with this crazy current format.  Where else can I go for this information?  Help?
  • December 16 2008 - Summit-University
  • 0

Profile picture for pauljohnson_1
A realtor will give you this information, but remember that we don't have a cystal ball. I can help you find value for homes today, but by next week, my analysis will be obsolete.
Go to www.pauljohnson.edinarealty.com and look for the tab to find previous solds at the bottom of the page. Click it. Then enter your address at the top. Website home valuations are approximations only and can be very innacurate, but they can give you a sense of the relative value of your homes compared to others in your neighborhood. So, if the house next to you is valued (on the website) as at 300,000 and yours is $340,000, then realize that you may not get $340,000, but if your home and that home is on the market at the same time at the same price, yours will sell first.

I as well as other good realtors will be happy to help you, 
pauljohnson@edinarealty.com