Profile picture for sterling88

Why can I not contact Zillow to have the facts of my home changed. My home is an 4 Bedroom with mod

My home at 4114 Nabal Drive in La Mesa, CA is a 4 Bedroom updated and modernized home with an inground swimming pool and beautiful patio area.  For some reason Zillow will not acknowledge this and continues to show the details of the home as a 3 Bedroom.  Is no one home there?
  • October 13 2012 - La Mesa
  • 0

Profile picture for seth222
Hi sterling88,

Here's what you need to do:

Claim your property to correct the information about your house. to do so, go to home details page and click Claim your home. Once you have claimed ownership of your home, go to " Edit " drop down menu and select the appropriate feature to edit.