Profile picture for Williamrchristopher

Why cant you send the propertys im interested in?

Im only interested in small farm propertys under $60.000, 7 acres upwards.
  • July 26 2014 - US
  • 1

Profile picture for eric mc
You may find that a local Realtor would be happy to help.  I typically do this for all of my clients.  I set them up with a search with their parameters in the MLS.  The only thing I ask in return is that the customer consider me when they decide to move past the just looking online phase.

Have you rechecked your search parameters?    Sometimes those need to be reset.

As Zillow does not permit listing of commercial properties, you may only be receiving wild cards.