Profile picture for MMR1939

Why did Zillow remove the MORE FACTS feature from their site? That was an important feature to me a

MORE FACTS, was an important feature to me to show which County the property was located in.  That has been removed and I must say,...I HATE
THIS NEW FORMAT!  I don't live in Tennessee and this new format DOES NOT show which county the places are located.  I'm looking for a vacation home and possibly a permanent home place within the next year.  I want 50 acres or more with
a liveable house with a large fish stocked spring-fed pond.
PLEASE REPLACE THEMORE FACTS FEATURE.

• December 10 2012 - US
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
MMR1939 -

We appreciate your feedback. You can still see this information by simply clicking the link called "See data sources" on the home details page. This contains the same set of information such as the county information you are looking for.

Ice