Profile picture for tandvyarnell

Why did my property values on zillow change (by $80,000) from the number you showed last year?

Last year, the property values were about 80,000 higher on my house than they now say they were.  Why were they consistently at the same rate then and now, it doesn't show that value at all (or EVER in the chart)?  A couple months ago, everything was completely readjusted and it doesn't show that it was ever at $350,000.  Everyone told me that they were bogus values, and after seeing the numbers completely change (and also in the past charts), I believe they were right.
  • October 30 2012 - Bellvue