Profile picture for vishpat

Why did the price drop so much in a month

Hi

I am the owner of the house located at "428 Willingham Road, Morrisville, NC 27560" and have been regularly monitoring the price of my property. I was appalled when I checked the price this morning as I saw a drop of $8500 in the house's value in about 3 days. I would like to understand how come the zestimate dropped by such a large amount while the neighboring house prices haven't dropped at all.
I would appreciate if you would clarify the reasoning behind it since even the county estimates the price at $256000
Thank you

- Vishal