Profile picture for scott M1

Why did you say my home sold on March 28 2013? What records did you use?

I am fighting a forclosure, but your information is False. I demand that you tell me what "Records" you verify with. You are negligant in this Fraudulent report. If you do not correct his I will include you in any ongoing legal action for recupment of damages caused by your fraudulent publication of this.

• April 17 2013 - Regency Park
  • 0

Profile picture for RizaB
  • RizaBZillow
Hi scott M1 -

Kindly provide to us the complete address of your property so we could further assist you with this matter.

For more information about our website you can visit Zillow Help Center.

Riza B.