Why do 3 buyer agents appear when anyone clicks on one of my listings? That's crazy

• September 20 2011 - Weston

Profile picture for Nayna Bawa
That is the latest and greatest in paid for marketing. Although, I do believe Zillow will designate you as the listing agent. 

I would call your rep at Zillow and see how you can show up on the side of listings. I think it's a zip code program, but I ma not sure.

Profile picture for Valley West Mortgage
It could be that all three of the buyer agents bought add space for the month and so the website has reformatted their layout to provide enough space for all three buyer agents. The most I have seen is 5. 

That's not crazy, that's business.

Happy funding, Rudi