Profile picture for fb1856395237

Why do I have two different estimate values for the same house

My original listing has been taken over by homeowners. com, which I have not authorized.  I just listed my home again and the estimate value figures are completely off.  Please tell me how to correct them.  The information on both listing is the same.
Also, I would want homeowners.com to be removed from the original listing because i am the owner and i would like to make changes to this listing.
  • June 08 2013 - New York
  • 0

Profile picture for Rada Ann Labe
I know it's confusing, but I've seen certified appraisers appraise the same home in the same week for over $100,000 difference.  As a realtor, we make our best estimate based on other comparable recent sales, but the actual selling price is what a willing buyer will pay and the willing seller will accept.  [deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]