Profile picture for rubi471

Why do I not have a rent "zestimate"?

Does anyone knows why my rent zestimate status is "unavalibale" and would not show up on my posting? It was $592. before I created and posted rent ad!
Thanks in advance for your input!
  • January 12 2012 - College Hill

We're always recomputing rent zestimates and we don't show the rent zestimate if we don't believe we have enough data to get a decent result. It is possible that something changed with the data we had or with our algorithm that made us decide that your rent zestimate wasn't accurate enough, so we removed it altogether. It may show up again in the future - we're always working to be able to make rent zestimates that are as accurate as possible over as many properties as possible.

thanks for using Zillow!
-dave