Profile picture for KurtScholl

Why do you have my home valued at 200k less than a recent Appraisal?

I just had my home appraised for a re-fi and the appraisal came in at almost 620k and you have it listed in the 400's I am not sure where you are getting your facts from?
My address is
11 Fairways lane,
Methuen MA 01844
  • August 02 2012 - Methuen
  • 0

I'm not a Zillow's employee but the public record shows 4,216 sqft house size and your home edit facts shows 3,440 sqft, I don't know which one is correct. If the 4,216 sqft is correct then you can fix it by -> Open your home detail page, hover the cursor on the edit menu, which is under the picture, click on the Report problem with listing and go from there. It takes up to 8 weeks for the update effects on a property's Zestimate