Why do you show the price history of my home, but not my next door neighbor's home?

• May 18 2012 - New York
  • 0

I believe my reply is going to present another question. Rumor has it that real estate brokers can block public records from being posted on websites when selling homes and the particular house in question is on the market. So it begs the question: Was Zillow blocked from the public record of this particular home, so you can't show the original price of it? I find it hard to believe that you just found an error in pulling this information. I will await your response. Kind regards, Joe 

This is because Zillow pulls from Public records. Sometimes there is a error in the code from when zillow pulls the data.