Profile picture for Miguel75243

Why does Lisa Robinson of Prudential Ultima Real Estate continue to falsely list my home for sale?

They put it on Zillow after it was sold and have continued to list it here for 7 months.

I assume it is because she and her brokerage have adopted this questionable business practice to generate leads. Since she and her broker have proven themselves to be dishonest and incapable of generating honest listings, I suggest you find another source to satisfy your real estate needs.
  • Question refers to 9041 Royal Crown Dr, Dallas, TX 75243

Profile picture for Miguel75243
It is marked as "recently sold" because I identified myself as the agent and changed it myself.

The property was listed for sale in January after I purchased it. The listing was then renewed in June. It was not removed by the broker even after I left an irate phone message. But I thank you for finally addressing the issue.

It should also be noted Zillow was also of no help when I contacted them in early spring.

I see that you have claimed your home. If you wish, you can change or remove the ad copy and remove photos of the interior. No matter what the brokerage does, they can't change the 'recently sold' designation on Zillow. That is a matter of public record and is a feature on Zillow that is not controlled by the past agent.

In my haste to "correct" this problem, I failed to look that the property is not marked as listed for Sale, but actually marked as a "Recently Sold." It is not attempting to procure buyers but it is used as a comparable for other homes in the area. The information was provided by one of the partners associated with Zillow, and not by our firm directly. Thank you.

We just became aware of this issue today through your question. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Since we were the HUD listing broker for the property prior to your purchase, we marketed the property through several media. Apparently, this was fed through VLS Homes and we will correct the problem through zillow or them. I assure you, we do not falsely advertise property that is not for sale, it is simply an error which we will remedy immediately. Thank you, Paul Bermudez, broker for Prudential Ultima Real Estate.

Have you asked her to remove the for sale status?

Naima