Profile picture for CLaquidara

Why does Zillow make it so difficult to do a thing as simple as changing one's email address?

I tried to change my email address to a new updated address and there is no option anywhere to do so. Most sites have box where you simply check or go to a link and update, but Zillow is a veritable maze to try to navigate through. I then tried to log in and it rejected my password. They sent me a form to enter a new password and the cursor could not find any box to enter text- I swear!!! There I was, clicking away on the "enter new email address" page, but nope it could not be done. (Maybe it's because I was using Chrome Google browser instead of Internet Explorer.
Zillow not only has no "contact us" link that I could find, but also you have to be a rocket scientist to even unsubscribe. Unchecking the subscription boxes does not work, so it looks like all their emails will simply go to Spam box in the future. Too bad, because I enjoyed looking over their site.  
and now to top it off, because I can't do the password sign-in thing, I couldn't even get this email published in the forum. Had to reregister under a different User name.  How do they stay in business?

March 17 2011 - Kihei

Hi CLAquidara -

I apologized if you are having issues with updating your email address on Zillow. We do have some compatibility issues where some fields are not working for some internet browsers so this could be the culprit of the issue.

Also, you have made the right choice to post your comment here since we mostly do our customer service here in Advice. You may email with any questions you may have via my Zillow profile.

Thank you for your patience.

I just sent an e-mail to Spencer Rascoff, CEO, Zillow.

This is what I did:

Go to the bottom of screen: click on "Blog"
Zillow Partners With ReMax: click on "Spencer Rascoff"
Under his picture: click on "Contact"
Type your problem and send it to him!!!!!