Profile picture for leddlemon

Why does Zillow place a price on my home when they do not take in consideration all our upgrades?

• December 17 2008 - Laveen
  • 0

Profile picture for edtilton
Have you listed the upgrades? Have you assumed ownership?
You can do that on the site and post your own pictures

I can't answer that for you however if you would like me to run a comparable on your home it would take just a few minutes of your time and I can get something more accurate then Zillow.  At that time we could take into considersation your upgrades as opposed to other homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood with like upgrades to determine a current market value.  There is NO CHARGE for this so please let me know how I can help.  602 214 2872  Tina Rospond Century 21 Premier

I know this is frustrating isn't it?  Zillow bases their estimates on sales data and basic measurements.  This is why the price and the zestimates often are far apart.