Profile picture for pkudlak

Why does Zillow refuse to correct the purchase price of my home????

I have sent Zillow messages for months, through this website,  asking them to correct the purchase price of my home and nothing has been done.  I even included a link to the county auditor's site that gives the correct amount.  What else can I do? Thanks.
  • January 11 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi pkudlak -

Our apologies for not getting back to you in a timely manner.

I have checked your flags and sent the incorrect purchase price for correction. We'll email you for updates.

Neil

Are you advertising a home for sale and the for sale price is wrong? Or are you looking at the zestimate, which is just a computer generated estimate based on public information?