Profile picture for Normancodeenforcer1

Why does Zillow show that my home has 3 bedrooms when I change it to accurately reflect it at 4 BR.

• November 26 2012 - Norman
  • 0

Hi Normancodeenforcer1 -

Can you email me the property address that you are trying to update?

Thank you,

Reimond

Profile picture for Normancodeenforcer1
I am the listed owner and I have changed it from a 3 to a 4 BR, but it keeps reverting back to saying it is a 3 BR home. 

Hi Normancodeenforcer1 -

For you to edit home information of a property in Zillow, you need to be its claimed owner first. To do that, go to home details page and click "Claim your home." Once you have claimed the ownership of your home, go to "Edit" drop down menu and select the appropriate feature to edit. You can also check our Zillow Help Center for instructions on how to edit your home information.

Thank you,

Reimond