Why does it say my house was listed for sale when it was not. Also the photo is for my neighbors

• September 10 2013 - Lavon
  • 0

Profile picture for JoshBarnettREIB
Click on the contact agent tab and ask that agent. 

That you for the advice. My neighbor has not tried to sell their house especially for the price mine was listed for

Is it possible that the listing agent for your neighbor made a mistake?

If I were in your shoes, I'd open my home details page, scroll to the bottom and see if there is a link to a feed source.     Is the feed source showing the wrong info?  If so, contact the agent with the feed.

I'd also google my address to see how many other websites show it for sale.