Profile picture for emhaberman

Why does my address show up on my neighbors house and not mine?

I am getting ready to sell my home, and when I look it up on Zillow, you have my home marked as my neighbors. How does one fix this? 
  • January 09 2012 - Brookeville
  • 0

Sorry for being dense, but it sounds like you've solved all the issues then.   What item is still outstanding?

Profile picture for emhaberman
Thank you. I have done that. As well as with correcting the square footage. I all ready was able to change the information on the bedrooms, etc. It's just frustrating. I still have had no reply!!! Ugh.

When you described "marked as my neighbor's", does that mean that the icon is in the incorrect location on the map?   If that is the case, you can move it.  Here's a link to an instructional video.  

Profile picture for emhaberman
Thank you. I have done that. As well as with correcting the square footage. I already was able to change the information on the bedrooms, etc. It's just frustrating. I still have had no reply!!! Ugh.

Go into your home and in edit, report a problem, ok? If you have the home appraised for current market value, put that in your remarks along with the date it was appraised or if your Realtor did a comparative market analysis, with their permission, put that in, along with the date.
Best of luck to you on your sale.