Why does my property show as bank owned? I've owned and lived here for 25 years?

How does does this happen? My neighbors houses are reflecting values $100,000 more than mine? I've never been foreclosed on or have even missed a payment, yet it says it is bank owned because of foreclosure. Is there someplace I can ask about where the information on my property was originated?
  • September 01 2012 - Wrigley
  • 0

Is your home showing an address with a red house icon showing that it is a foreclosure or pre-foreclosure?   If that is the case, you can find the source of this erroneous information by opening your home details page, scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on the blue hot link to the source of the information.    Most likely it would have come from foreclosure.com - a site that IMHO (I am not representing Zillow) should be banned from posting on Zillow because they have so many errors.