Why does zillow make my computer freeze? Is there a way to kill the scrolling mortgage rate box?

Local topic section. Zillow problem on zillow so it is local to zillow employees who should reply. This should not be moved to a different section known as the black hole of zillow questions.

This is the problem.

http://www.zillow.com/webtools/widgets/ScrollingRatesDistributionWidget.htm?mp=RD-FLNVMXZ&customCColUpsell=true

I know a widget is really a ficticious thing that does not exist in reality. How do I kill this annoying widget thing to make my zillow experience better?

Normally I would just tell my browser to not accept that address. The problem is firefox blocks all of zillow. not just the widget thing.

Could zillow change the address to something that will not slow my computer so badly? ANY moving picture ANYTHING not asked for specifically is horrible. I blocked the ads because of flash. I may be unable to continue much longer as this one thing is causing me to have computer freezeups now. Do not forget that some of us have computers that were the cheap ones when bought a decade ago. A fast processor and a lot of ram are not owned by everyone.

Please someone flag this so we can maybe get a reply from zillow although I doubt they care about making annoyances go away here.
  • July 08 2012 - US

The weird thing is that although the address of the annoying mortage rate scroller is

It is zillowstatic.com that once disabled stops the scrolling. That is fine except without zillowstatic.com it is impossible to go to a different page on a thread or to post a reply. I do not get how that works. I only know it does work that way.

Can some help arrive for this problem?