Why does zillow only pull one Photo from the MLS Feed?

All of my listings showing up on Zillow have only one photo per listing. Why does Zillow only pull one photo from the MLS feed? How can this be fixed?
  • February 07 2012 - Tomahawk
  • 0

Thank you so much for your help!
Is there a way that Zillow could pull the listing feed from the MLS and still receive the feed for the Virtual Tour from justsnooping.com?

Profile picture for Zach C
Hi Jackie-

Thanks for the question.  wetdawgs is correct, this information is being sent to us in a listing feed from Just Snooping.com, Inc.
I've checked what info they are sending us in their listing feed in regards to your photos, and they have only included one picture for each of your listings.

I'd suggest contacting them about your photos in their listing feed here.

Zach

Zillow is receiving your listings from just snooping.com, not the MLS.    Have you checked justsnooping?    I flagged your post for Zillow data feed experts to comment.

When I double click on my main photo all the others come up underneath it. Try that.