Profile picture for Don Gon

Why doesn't Zillow allow you to see the current price of existing homes other thsan your own?

I am interested in seeing what the current value is of a home I sold in Fairfield in August 2001. I sold for $600,000 and next buyer bought for $955,000 in August 2007 I believe. I would like to know what is value today.
  • July 26 2012 - Fairfield
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
I'm baffled about what you are asking.  Zillow shows data for 1,228,462 homes in Connecticut.  They provide new estimates nominally 3 times a week for 1,169,640 of those.

If you searched by address using the homes tab at the top of the page, you should have found the sold price history, the tax history, and the estimate trend data with one data point for each month, going back 10 years, and should have found a 70% confidence interval for the most recent estimate.

If you zoom the search map in, the map should show the current estimates for the neighboring homes, except if listed where is shows the listing price instead.