Profile picture for Donna Neises

Why doesn't my listing show in the results?

When I enter the search criteria for my listing, it does not show in the results.  The criteria is homes for sale by agent in Lake Bluff, IL between the price of $200,000 and $300,000.  My listing is at 226 Forest View, Lake Bluff and is listed for $270,000, but it does not come up in the results.
  • May 03 2012 - Lake Bluff
  • 0

Best Answer

When I open the map for the area, it looks as if that address is slightly outside the region that comes up when searching for "Lake Bluff".   Is it possible it is slightly outside city limits (or that Zillow has city limits incorrect)?     It does come up with a zip code search.    Below (screenshot) is what I see, the green part is what Zillow has highlighted as Lake Bluff.  Your listing is the X1-IA-1qlglzv2u4fhr_e1olx70 in the white zone just above.

Thanks for Best answer, I hope that gets you on the right path to have a solution.

Profile picture for Donna Neises
Thank you, I think you may be right.  I will check to make sure the location on the map is correct.

Donna,

There are a few reasons. Did you use tag words to lead to your listing when a client is searching? You need to add words such as: home, couple, mortgage, schools, etc.