Profile picture for bgelecki

Why doesn't my zillow page indicate that my home was sold or show tax assesments?

It was sold in February, but all it says is "listing removed" and that theyre is no tax data available.
  • September 02 2011 - Omaha
  • 0

Profile picture for shasta_steve
Don't hold you breath I bought my house 21 months ago and they still have not updated it.  My decription still says bank owned and does not show the last sale date of December 2009 or sale amount  They did get the updated tax information right though. 

• Ice L.Zillow
bgelecki -

Usually takes a little while for sale data to make its way to Zillow. Different length of time based on the county.