Profile picture for GCVolkman

Why doesn't the graph of past prices show up anymore? It appears to try to load, but never does

• December 10 2010 - Mukilteo
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue in d Nile
I occasionally have that problem too, especially at times when there is more internet traffic.  It seems that the page load requests and scripts have gotten a bit bulky slowing things down.  Even with adblock plus disabling page loads I don't need, it sometimes is still not enough.

I think the programmers are aware of the problem, but it doesn't seem to be getting the attention it needs.  On thing that may have also affect it is that most of the scripts being used are no longer on Zillow's site but are not on Yahoo's site.  I don't know what else got added at the time of the Zillow-Yahoo "partnership", nor do I know if file sizes grew.  I guess I should check the browser cache at some point for file sizes.