Profile picture for kbuchinger

Why doesn't your search by city (ie Edmond, OK) include zipcode 73013

My house is for sale (11715 Cardinal Ln, Edmond OK). But when I search for houses in Edmond, your filter does not include my area code 73013.  Living in Edmond is a huge selling factor for my house... can you please change your filter to include my zip code? thank you.
  • July 07 - Edmond

Beautiful home, I completely understand your point.
  • July 08

Zillow has it set up so that when one uses a town/city name search, only homes that are in the official city limits are included in the search.    If homes are outside the official city limits, even with the mailing address of the town/city, they will only be pulled up in a zip code search. 

With a brief view of your home address, it appears it is outside Edmond city limits as obtained by Zillow.  (If their boundaries are incorrect, then their team may be able to make a change over the next few months).  Some sites give searchers an opportunity to chose either city limits or mailing address, but Zillow doesn't appear to offer that choice.

• July 07