Profile picture for marelin

Why doesn't zillow work anymore?

I asked this question a week ago and got a reply that Internet Explorer had updated and now zillow.com cannot be accessed through the Internet Explorer browser. Is this really the reason? Is zillow.com going to make the changes to be compatable with Internet Explorer? When can I expect that to happen? I was planning to post severl apartments To Rent, but if you've eliminated most of your customer base I'll be posting them elsewhere. I'll miss zillow, but it's easier to switch to another real estate site than it is to switch browsers. Let me know when it's working again.
  • May 28 2012 - Garden Grove
  • 0

Profile picture for dutchboycevh
I CAN NOT USE ZILLOW NO MORE ! I LOG ON TO THE  SITE AND ONLY HALF THE PAGE DOWN LOADS AND IT WILL NOT SEARCH. ???? I USED THE SITE FOR LONG TIME AND LIKE IT BETTER THAN TRULIA , DONT KNOW IF ITS ME OR THEM. KEEP GOING BACK TO SIGHT FOR ABOUT 30 DAYS AND STILL DONT RUN WRIGHT.

Profile picture for LPD
  • LPD
why isn't zillow answering these questions? why is it up to 'we the users'?
i've done everything ya'll have suggested and bubkis, nada, nothing. i have Vista, IE 9. it used to work. why no more???? please help me. thanks.

I too  was having problems with zillow on IE.  As one person recommened I turned off the compatability view (via tools) & it worked.  Thanks for the suggestions.

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
I use IE 9 and I was having trouble. All I did to fix it was go to SAFETY and turn off the SMARTFILTER, and also go to TOOLS and turn COMPATIBILITY VIEW off. I couldn't do a myriad of things (like post in forums or get maps to load), but those to changes seem to have fixed my issues.

Clear your cookies on IE.

Profile picture for Jay_Thompson
Marelin - Zillow works fine on IE (I just checked on IE 8 and 9 on PCs running Vista and Windows 7). When you say it isn't working, what exactly is it not doing? Are you getting a specific error message? What version of IE are you using and what operating system? Sorry for all the questions, but it may help figure out what's going wrong on your end and help us get it working for you again.

I am using Win7 and IE9. Everything seems to be working okay, including searches. What is "not working" with IE?