Why doesnt the company selling a house respond by email or telephone.

I have found a property in zip 48228.  Ready to see and buy.  All over web property is offered by BarginNet.Com.  They are unreachable.  Can someone else sell their property.  Property is for sale by owner.  Taxs in name of Asset Management, Inc.  No one responds.  Can I get past this?
  • August 30 2013 - Warrendale
  • 0

I had the same issue. I was trying to buy cheap property to fix up. Since my criteria was for property under 10K, no one wanted to work with me because the commission is too low.

BargainNet.com is located out of Chico, CA. Even though I've looked at homes for sale on various sites for about 2 years off and on, I had never seen their name pop up until recently. I even requested a showing on several properties they listed. Their procedure is for you to make an offer via mail or fax with NO access for a showing! I eventually found Jeremy Alexander at Front Page Realty, phone number 313-877-9020. I am very pleased. I should be closing this week. Good luck.

If anyone knows of a salesman in the 48228 zip code that responds, I'd appreciate your help.  It appears the salesman in the Detroit area are extremely hard to contact unless one is looking for a home of sizeable value. 

Profile picture for JoshBarnettREIB
No, if it is FSBO, you have to deal with the owner. 

thanks everybody.

Call an area Realtor and give them the address of the property.  They should be able to assist you.

Best of Luck!

Profile picture for larryeul
Hi User 1150119=
reply from Tim & Rachel is spot on.

Last- go to sites where LICENSED real estate companies advertise.

Best to you.

thanks for a sensible answer.

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
Many online website are out there for the single purpose of snagging you as a lead to sell to agents will to pay huge amounts to lead generator services. They show property and get you to fill out forms with your name and email and phone. They won't call you, they can't sell to you, they probably are not even in this country. They just want your contact info to sell to agents. Probably there are no agents, in the area your property is located, that are paying them so your calls for help are in the WRONG place and go unanswered.

Do you have a phone book? Open it and call some real estate company and speak with a real Realtor and let them help you and stop the online circle jerk that is wasting your time.