Why don't reviews post when buyers send them in?

Reviews are not posting when my customers send in a review...missing 3 or more reviews.  Please help!

September 12 2011 - US

Thanks Raymond..that may have been an issue with one of my customers so that helps.  Will have to give them a call on the others, not sure how much help I will get as we are not Premier Agents.  Thanks again!

Deanna, I had the same issue. I called my rep and he helped me with a few, however I was informed that the review has a minimum length requirement or else it will not show up. Also I was asking my clients to write me a review from my office computer and again, was later informed that the system was matching a review coming from the same IP address as the account holder, being myself. Hope that helps a bit.