Why dosen't my listing show up on Zillow

I'm a realtor subscribing to MLS and have all the correct  permissions checked for it to be syndicated but it doesn't show up on Zillow or Trulia but shows up on Redfin.
My other listing show up just fine. It did have a contingent status which was switched back to active many weeks ago.
Can I manually have it find the listing on MLS?
  • October 07 2013 - Battle Ground
  • 0

When it doesn't show up on two sites (Z and T), it tends to be a setting on your end. (Redfin is always the oddball.)  However, the feed support folks at Zillow - Email in this FAQ - may be of help getting to the bottom of the issue.