Why has Zillow not acted on my query from May

Zillow case # 00501050 - I was told it would take 48 hrs to update the Zillow estimate which is tragically wrong.  It has had a major impact on the sale of this home which I am obviously not happy about.  Please get someone to call me.
  • August 06 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Good question..I'll flag this for you and maybe they'll (Zillow) will respond

If you receive no response here from Zillow & you would like to express your view, make a request and/or receive a response from Zillow it's my opinion your best bet is to email
Click Contact on their Profile

Ice L.

Neil Roxas

If you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time then go up the ladder & try

Russ Hatfield  ..Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen ...Customer support

Not happy with the Service/Response/Assistance/Forum
Share your view with.. Spencer Rascoff..CEO at Zillow

Good Luck