Why hasn't my FSBO been posted to the Trulia site.

My FSBO ad should appear in numerous site. I did it thru Poslets which I understand now is Zillow. same thing. I would appreciate an answer and not just a generic email! Thank You, Margie

February 03 - McMinnville

I would try getting on the trulia site and asking someone over there. But, while you are here you might want to check out some amazing realtors to list your home with, they can ensure that is is marketed to the best possible advantage. Leave it to the professionals to sell, and you can sit back, pack & enjoy a pina colada!

February 03
Hi Margie,

I would go to Trulia and search for the property. If you just added it only in Zillow, then it's possible that Trulia does not have the listing. You could also go to Trulia and add it yourself.

February 03
Marge - you are on Zillow asking why it's not posted on the competitors site you know?

Judging by your question, you will NEVER be able to properly market your home.  You may want to reconsider the decision not to us a full time, professional Realtor.  We can get you more money & keep you from making an epic error during the transaction resulting in loss of $ or even a lawsuit.

Either way, good luck!

February 03