Profile picture for BOB TEAGUE

Why have all the Zestimates for Zip Code 94505 been removed? That is Discovery Bay, California

• June 06 2013 - Discovery Bay
  • 0

Profile picture for IMissLiberty
Not just you.  I wrote in about the same problem in Contra Costa County, CA, and I see the same question is being asked by others.

I assume Zillow is working on it.

In the meantime, by any chance are you in an unincorporated area?  In other words, do you share a Zip Code with another jurisdiction?  I ask because my Zip Code is the one assigned to Martinez, and Martinez Zestimates are still showing, but the ones for the unincorporated areas that share the same Zip have disappeared.