Why have you inflated the value of my house. I have not made improvements in 45 years. All homes a

My house need many improvements, which I am very slowly making as money is available.  I do not appreciate your company increasing the value of my home when it is the smallest house on the block, the oldest looking one on the block, the one that still has wood siding throughout, no stucco like all the other homes around me.  I  try to keep my house neat, and clean, but that is all.  I do not appreciate your people inflating the price of my house just so that you can sell other properties around me.  That is wrong.  I have lived here for over 45 years, and my house still looks the same, other than for newer paint, roofing, landscaping, but still looks the same as it was when I purchased it in 1967. I like it that way.  Also the amount that you show that I bought it for is all wrong--paid less--the footage is also all wrong--it is smaller.  Don't know where your info came from.  Actual footage of the structure is less, and the price that I initially paid for it is listed much higher than what I purchased it.  I paid all that off, years ago, but in the past 10 years I refinanced it and I owe a whole lot more now than what your zestimate says.  Bus still your zestimate is really inflated. 
  • October 04 2012 - Los Angeles
  • 0