Why is 146 Plain Rd info being pasted to 84 Chase Hill Road's Craig's list description?

Also, please fix the price for 21 Canopy Lane.  It was posted on facebook as 4.55 million$  Can you edit it in the previous record so I can repost it and not have it show up on facebook's description?
Please call me with any questions please call me at 401-529-1204
Donna
  • February 10 2012 - South Kingstown
  • 0

Donna, have you or the property owner claimed the listing?  Once you do that, you can edit any of the details about the property.  Hopefully that can remedy any issues you are having!  I hope this helps!

Have a fabulous evening!

Erin Diaz, Broker - Owner
Beaches & Backroads Realty