Profile picture for Nellie Rodriquez

Why is 19020 valued significantly lower than 19030 and the other homes on the cul de sac?

I can not provide an exact answer to this question as multiple factors have to be taken into consideration when it comes to understanding how a home is priced (i.e. length of ownership, total current "equity" into a home, seller motivations, condition of the property, square footage, interior design, yard size, etc).  However, based from what I saw, it looks like this home sold on 9/30/09.  The last sale date for this home was back in 1993.  

Hope this information helps

It's always a great day!
Kristin Bolinske