Profile picture for Endfash

Why is 36104 Darcy St Murrieta Ca shown as for sale when it was purchased on June 3rd of by me?????

I own this house and want to edit and can't because it still shows for sale, it SOLD 3 MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!!
  • September 15 2011 - Murrieta
  • 0

I hope you are enjoying your new home.

It is still showing for sale because the listing agent didn't bother to remove the data feed to Zillow (here).  Then I googled your address and discovered the agent was very sloppy and it is listed for sale all over the place, such as this link and another.      

Contact the agent and ask agent to clean up the feeds, and then it will change status on Zillow and other websites.   It is a pity you have to do this, because the agent should have completed it three months ago.