Why is Zillow showing a duplicate of my condo that is over $100k less than the one I own?

When I go into Zillow and try to pull up my condo at:

734 W. Wrightwood Ave., #3, Chicago, IL 60614

a listing pulls up that shows our unit was sold for $140k on 9/21/12. Then when I click on more units for this building, our actual unit shows up - without the commas in the address. This is our correct unit. We refinanced this year in April for that $140k amount so it would appear that your system created a new listing for the same unit. Can someone please fix this problem? We are looking to list again in the spring, and do not want to have any problems with conflicting information.

If you have any questions, please contact me at:
Karrie Dowd/Mike Finley
(773) 316-3474
tpmcsteinchez@gmail.com

Thank you
  • December 08 2012 - Park West
  • 0

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
Flag the listing and let Zillow know what the problem is. Hopefully that takes care of it!