Why is a RE/MAX agent's question sponsored by ERA Real Estate?

I noticed a question I just posted is sponsored by ERA Real Estate. I used to be with ERA, but switched to RE/MAX awhile ago. Is the "sponsored by" something I can change or is it yet another thing for sale on Zillow?
  • September 30 2011 - Peyton

I noticed that this post is also sponsored by ERA. Zillow is a media company so you pay for placement on the site. I think that the best way to promote yourself and your services in Advice is by being helpful, visible and by providing professional content.

That's amazing. I can't promote myself in Q&A yet I can promote a rival company. That really promotes involvement on here.

It's advertising space.  You can buy it if you'd like.