Profile picture for fdbrumbl

Why is a home WAY overvalued in my neighborhood?

A foreclosed home in my neighborhood of very similar designs is valued at $453K, when everything else is in the $260-$285k range.  How is this possible?  Is the listing agent joking?  I realize sellers need to start high, but this is beyond ridiculous.
  • November 20 2009 - Hillsboro
  • 0

I hate to see situations like this. The right way to sell a home is to price it fairly right from the start. If you start too high, you can't lower the price gradually. It just doesn't work.

Profile picture for fun4ken

I would ask a very simple question do you want to sell.   or dont you want to sell. that is the question?  I SELL HOUSES THAT ARE PRICED RIGHT.